- @SteffChilds @stetted Whatever you said, I’m sure I didn’t deserve it, but very happy you said it anyway. 2 days ago
- @SteffChilds Yeah, I just came back on to find someone calling me a sexist bag of excrement. So nice to be here sometimes. 2 days ago
- @SteffChilds Seriously. Which is why I”m never on here anymore. 2 days ago
- Is this thing still on? 2 days ago
- My grandfather Dominic was said to have had the luck of the Irish, which I find odd because he was almost... fb.me/3uK7G4W29 1 week ago
Tag Archives: To Catch a Thief
When my brother went off to the south of France for his year abroad, one of the first things he planned to do was take a little side trip to Monaco to visit Princess Grace.
He had no prior introduction to either Her Serene Highness nor her family, but I am almost certain he considered that, since he and she were half Irish and both of their fathers were from Philadelphia, he was a shoe-in for a dinner invite. Continue reading