- Here's to the ladies who munch. #HappyPride 1 day ago
- @narrowingworld That is a VERY good question. 2 days ago
- Do any young Richards of today answer to the name of Dick? 2 days ago
- Six Months to Live foodforthethoughtless.com/2017/06/six-mo… https://t.co/KtXaqp63hA 1 week ago
- Apologies if the title's a little dramatic-- I'm just like that sometimes. I'll begin by reassuring you that I... fb.me/ybrss5Yu 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Princess Grace
When my brother went off to the south of France for his year abroad, one of the first things he planned to do was take a little side trip to Monaco to visit Princess Grace.
He had no prior introduction to either Her Serene Highness nor her family, but I am almost certain he considered that, since he and she were half Irish and both of their fathers were from Philadelphia, he was a shoe-in for a dinner invite. Continue reading