- @jonkauffman Oh, don’t worry. I’m getting a yogurt irrigation performed by The Rear Admiral post-Pilates. 2 weeks ago
- @rjmedwed Are you sad because I might be self-chaste today? 2 weeks ago
- @kittenwithawhip So far, so good! 2 weeks ago
- I’m enjoying a hearty bowl of anti-masturbatory corn flakes before hitting the gym. 2 weeks ago
- @SteffChilds @stetted Whatever you said, I’m sure I didn’t deserve it, but very happy you said it anyway. 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Monaco
When my brother went off to the south of France for his year abroad, one of the first things he planned to do was take a little side trip to Monaco to visit Princess Grace.
He had no prior introduction to either Her Serene Highness nor her family, but I am almost certain he considered that, since he and she were half Irish and both of their fathers were from Philadelphia, he was a shoe-in for a dinner invite. Continue reading