- @craigsuperstar Heh. 1 month ago
- @craigsuperstar I was going to, but decide against it. I can show you how to make the eyeball garnishes, if you like. 1 month ago
- @HobbyActor Thank you very much! 1 month ago
- When I was waiting tables, people seemed to offer me drinks on an almost nightly basis. If a couple brought in a... fb.me/91UAiyMRH 1 month ago
- Greek Mythology foodforthethoughtless.com/2017/09/greek-… https://t.co/c5FjHXJBzg 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Monaco
When my brother went off to the south of France for his year abroad, one of the first things he planned to do was take a little side trip to Monaco to visit Princess Grace.
He had no prior introduction to either Her Serene Highness nor her family, but I am almost certain he considered that, since he and she were half Irish and both of their fathers were from Philadelphia, he was a shoe-in for a dinner invite. Continue reading