- @moviebungalow Oh by golly she is. 1 week ago
- Excuse me, but I am very busy watching Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries and reading all about the US Federal Impeachment process. 1 week ago
- Today, I choose to commemorate the assassination of Henri IV with a slug of Bourbon. instagram.com/p/BUF4Uwnllia/ 1 week ago
- @jonkauffman Oh, don’t worry. I’m getting a yogurt irrigation performed by The Rear Admiral post-Pilates. 1 month ago
- @rjmedwed Are you sad because I might be self-chaste today? 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Grace Kelly
When my brother went off to the south of France for his year abroad, one of the first things he planned to do was take a little side trip to Monaco to visit Princess Grace.
He had no prior introduction to either Her Serene Highness nor her family, but I am almost certain he considered that, since he and she were half Irish and both of their fathers were from Philadelphia, he was a shoe-in for a dinner invite. Continue reading