- @SteffChilds @stetted Whatever you said, I’m sure I didn’t deserve it, but very happy you said it anyway. 2 days ago
- @SteffChilds Yeah, I just came back on to find someone calling me a sexist bag of excrement. So nice to be here sometimes. 2 days ago
- @SteffChilds Seriously. Which is why I”m never on here anymore. 2 days ago
- Is this thing still on? 2 days ago
- My grandfather Dominic was said to have had the luck of the Irish, which I find odd because he was almost... fb.me/3uK7G4W29 1 week ago
Author Archives: Michael Procopio
… to a de-luxe apartment floaty thing in the sky. With the help of some very patient friends, I have finally moved. MichaelProcopio.wordpress.com is dead. Long live FoodfortheThoughtless.com I am forever bewildered by technology. There will be details to iron … Continue reading
When my brother went off to the south of France for his year abroad, one of the first things he planned to do was take a little side trip to Monaco to visit Princess Grace.
He had no prior introduction to either Her Serene Highness nor her family, but I am almost certain he considered that, since he and she were half Irish and both of their fathers were from Philadelphia, he was a shoe-in for a dinner invite. Continue reading
Well, Gelukkig Nieuwjaar to all you people out there. I’m still under the New Year wire, am I not? I rather enjoyed 2010, but I am comfortable letting it … Continue reading
Cloris Leachman and Mel Brooks are almost entirely to blame for this week’s post. Or to thank, depending upon your point of view. I was curled up in bed one evening, enjoying a scene from the film Young Frankenstein in … Continue reading
I have this “thing” for Betty White. I always have. I love this woman so much that I could just eat her with a spoon. So that is precisely what I set out to do. Figuratively, of course. She’s a … Continue reading
Pease Porridge. Hot, cold, and nine days old. Can often be seen served alongside faggots.