- @FartSandwich Let it out. Let it all out. 5 hours ago
- @FartSandwich Guacahole. 6 hours ago
- @FartSandwich @LaurieWoolever You'll need a side of soggy Tater Tots and the crushed leavings from the bottom of a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @DADiClementi @TurnbullMartin How is it that I have never heard of a word which definitions half my life? (“Saudade… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @marcymassura BUY IT 1 week ago
Author Archives: Michael Procopio
… to a de-luxe apartment floaty thing in the sky. With the help of some very patient friends, I have finally moved. MichaelProcopio.wordpress.com is dead. Long live FoodfortheThoughtless.com I am forever bewildered by technology. There will be details to iron … Continue reading
When my brother went off to the south of France for his year abroad, one of the first things he planned to do was take a little side trip to Monaco to visit Princess Grace.
He had no prior introduction to either Her Serene Highness nor her family, but I am almost certain he considered that, since he and she were half Irish and both of their fathers were from Philadelphia, he was a shoe-in for a dinner invite. Continue reading
Well, Gelukkig Nieuwjaar to all you people out there. I’m still under the New Year wire, am I not? I rather enjoyed 2010, but I am comfortable letting it … Continue reading
Cloris Leachman and Mel Brooks are almost entirely to blame for this week’s post. Or to thank, depending upon your point of view. I was curled up in bed one evening, enjoying a scene from the film Young Frankenstein in … Continue reading
I have this “thing” for Betty White. I always have. I love this woman so much that I could just eat her with a spoon. So that is precisely what I set out to do. Figuratively, of course. She’s a … Continue reading
Pease Porridge. Hot, cold, and nine days old. Can often be seen served alongside faggots.
Finally. Okay, I simply forgot to post the winner because I’ve never done a giveaway before and I am perfectly imperfect. Congratulations to Rebecca of Foodie with Family! She is the soon-to-be proud owner of a dead person’s cake comb. … Continue reading